In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, Nativity utilizes a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
For details related to an outage at Google please visit https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en
To check the status of any outages or issues at RenWeb/FACTS please visit http://status.factsmgt.com/
To Stop OpenOffice from Auto Starting
- Right click on the OpenOffice icon in the system tray in the lower right of the screen. (you may need to click the up arrow to find the icon)
- Uncheck the line that says "Load OpenOffice on system Startup"
- Click "Exit Quick Starter"
- Click on the Windows Start Menu
- Select all programs
- Click Startup
- Right Click on all OpenOffice icons and click delete