In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, Nativity utilizes a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
For details related to an outage at Google please visit https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en
To check the status of any outages or issues at RenWeb/FACTS please visit http://status.factsmgt.com/
Connecting to a Wireless Network
- Ensure your wireless radio is enabled. If the radio is turned on, the indicator should be lit in blue or green. It is located either directly above your keyboard or directly below your screen depending on the model of your laptop.
- Double-click on the network icon (near the clock in the System Tray) and select Connect to a Network.
- Select one of the Nativity networks from the list and click Connect.
- Enter the password (contact the Support@nativity-cincinnati.org for the password)
- You should receive a message that you have successfully connected to the network
- Click Close.